Sunday 26 July 2009

Call me Cassandra

I'm here to report the failings of the NHS, the GMC, and the Legal System and the spreading poison of Common Purpose.

Im an orthodox jewess in one of the major conurbations of the UK

Im an Ashkenazi jew from Russia, my ancestors died in pogroms, and Cassandra isn't my real name.

Neither is Golda.

The system is corrupt. I don't expect you to believe me but that's why I'm called Cassandra.

I will be brutally honest. All of the writings here are experiences of doctors and nurses in the system.

They will be anonymised to prevent damage to their careers.

The people that are screwing them over will not be so lucky.

You are welcome to email me.

2 comments:

Stop Common Purpose said...

Hi "Cassandra"

I saw my doctor recently (GP in practice for about 20 years) and asked him if he had ever heard of Common Purpose.

"No."

"There are a lot of Common Purpose people in senior management in the NHS", says I.

"What is it? Some secret society like the masons?"

Clever fellow, my doc.

More about CP here.

Cassandra Milner said...

Yes I know of your organisation and I support you in your efforts.